Catch A Water Leak Early With A Gulfport Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored Gulfport Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that can cause costly water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Gulfport monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Gulfport?
You never want to walk down the stairs to find that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Gulfport flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your Gulfport flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Gulfport Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Gulfport flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to match your property needs. Make the call to (228) 220-2891 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.